Saturday, June 25, 2011

We're Gonna Change the World Pt.2?

And so Lodi Missions Pt.2 is in 2 days and I'll be heading back up to cuse tomorrow. Its different this time around because I actually planned on going and not pull a last-minute-show-up-outta-nowhere stunt like last year. Sometimes the best decisions you make are ones you make spontaneously. Definitely true in regards to my choice to do Lodi last year.

I'm expecting great things. I've been praying for the past month for a story, a scenario where I can depict the heart and essence of the camp. Being an (amateur) filmmaker and all, the story is everything. Just me and my faithful little Handycam that has pulled off some crazy projects (sisters nights). I still don't know how I'm going to do it but I know like last year, its just gonna hit me. I'll be sleeping over at chubling's place and leaving in the morning with her siblings and friend. Guess its almost like a roadtrip, a road once frequently traveled.

On a side note, Final Cut Pro X just came out this week. It would be awesome if I could somehow get my hands on it but my pockets run shallow at the moment. Maybe just maybe something miraculous can it can just pop up on my computer. Back on track, its always around this time where I bring myself back out of the desert. So far its been pretty dry, spiritually, since I left cuse. Once a servant always a servant. It holds true as I've been itching to be active in church again. Wonderful opportunity granted so I'm gonna go enjoy the next week. Its only been 1 month since graduation but I already feel nostalgic packing to go back to cuse. I think this proves how much of an impact cuse has had on my life. As much as I bash on the University in my previous post, KCS made my day. I'm just glad to be able to continually serve even after graduation. I'm ready to be blessed and hopefully be one to those around me as well.

===========================================

Bible Progress - Psalm 39

No comments: