Monday, June 6, 2011

Yes, No, and Wait for it...

Oddly enough, I finally have a busy week. Its kind of sad that I haven't had one since like sisters night -.-;;

Anyways, I'll be busy this week with interviews pretty much all week long. Its strange how much I wanted replies from job applications while in school and I never got them. Now I want them to stop replying. I've had 3 interviews so far this summer and more to come. Sadly though, its always the positions you just apply for the heck of it that'll reply but the positions that you really want, never do.

So by end of this week I think I'll have 6 interviews under my belt. I've gotten offers from them but I had to deny. I couldn't see myself doing the job. Strangely enough all the interviews were for business positions. Not my strong point per say but never lose an opportunity to learn new things. I got the chance to "work" for a day 1-8pm last friday at a company called USIS to see whether or not I'd be qualified for the position. Honestly I didn't enjoy it at all. I definitely cannot see myself doing something business related for longterm. I think I'd rather work at a Starbucks for the moment.

Wayne came down to go apartment searching the other day and we were talking about it. I'm pretty much going to the interviews  for the interview's sake only. I want to rack up as much interview experience as possible, tackle all the hard questions, and be prepared when the real opportunity calls. Currently I stand unemployed but excited to find out where I will end up job wise, life wise. Right now I've taken the opportunity with National Geographic who is looking for a Production Assistant. Its crazy how "fitting" I feel the position is because its pretty much exactly what I want to do with my life. We'll see. I've learned not to get my hopes up too early and count my fishes before they hatch. I'm still praying but who knows. To be continued in later blog post!

God answers yes to prayers and gives you what you want, he answers no to give you something better, he says wait to give you the best.


===========================================

Bible Progress - Job 22 :)

No comments: