Saturday, November 27, 2010

Not Yet

Thanksgiving break is soon to be officially over. Why? Because when I look outside theres actual living forms moving on and about. Its so strange seeing all these people again. I would wake up during break and it would be completely deserted. There would be nothing but nature in all her glory tingling all my senses. It was quite a "zen" moment walking around campus with literally no human distraction. 

Its times like these you realize how fast time goes. In less than 48hrs, its back to the real world of anguish aka school. Its also times like these that you realize that you don't have much time left as a sheltered college student. On the way to Angela's for thanksgiving dinner, Zion and I were talking and I think we just realized that we're 3rd and 4th years respectively (and how damn cold my house is). Gone are the days of freshmen year where college seems like it'll be an eternity. The truth hit hards in the ass and shoves you along closer to the real world. Am I ready? Questionable. Currently I still stand confused as to where I should take my life. My life is a cliche that says "what should I do with my life" over and over again. It also doesn't help that this came up on my random playlist:








As much as I want to graduate and get out of here, I want to stay here longer. Part of me wants to dip outta here yet part of me doesn't want this to end.







Crazy talk, but its true.  My last thanksgiving in Syracuse brought on many things to be thankful for. One of the highlights to be thankful for was thanksgiving dinner at Angela's. Just the 10 of us enjoying good company while epically devouring insane amounts of food and our turkey replacement, samgyupsal. Afterwards movie marathon which turned to a napfest. 

Dear God, one thing I'm thankful for is my time here in Syracuse. Also I want to ask for a miracle. Can you stop time? Would it effect others? Am I being selfish? I probably am. But I just can't take in the fact that all good things must come to an end. All I ask is for a split second in the time-space continuum so that I can live it out for just a second more. When May comes around, can I ask for a split second? Just one little second.


















I don't want this to end. Not yet.




No comments: