Friday, July 9, 2010

We're gonna change the world

Amazing how such a simple children's sing along song can have such a powerful statement.
Recent as many of you may know Lodi missions has come to an end. I know that all who helped out were blessed by the experience. Me however, was blessed more during the editing process of the video. I never had the thought to go to Lodi missions but last minute, God literally shoved me in there.

Me: I cant teach...
Me: I cant deal with kids...
Me: Its too far...
Me: Its not gonna be a place where I can serve...
Me: I really cant handle kids well...
Me: Did I mention I cant teach?
God: But you CAN make videos, cant you?
Me: Oh...

Thats pretty much how it happened. Literally.
I'm not gonna write my whole testimony down here. Maybe later on I will but at the moment, I've never been so satisfied ever after completing a video.

Just as the song says, "We're gonna change the world!"

On the March - Hillsong Kids

1 comment:

Controlled outlet said...

Beautiful video
One of your best videos yet

it even rivals your Wonder Girls Video :)